Followers

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Schnappers


This rather ordinary sign of a smiling fish is over a restaurant right on the waters of Port Phillip Bay at Mornington - or, more correctly, Schnapper Point.
(The restaurant opened here in the late 1950's and, recently, was upgraded to include a large outdoor dining area.)
The sign may be ordinary, but the view of boats and pier and bay stretching to the horizon is grand!


large rambling restaurant
views in ev'ry direction
great place to spend time


Linking to:
Signs, Signs

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

there must be some good fish dishes there.

Tanya Breese said...

i love outdoor seating, especially with a view like that!

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Love the sign - always nice to find a good seafood place on the water.

genie said...

I find this sign to be very inviting. I would certainly go inside. The fish is whimsical. genie

Lesley said...

I apologize for my late visit - but the weather here has been outdoor seating lately and that it what I have been doing! One thing I miss about our marina is that there is no restaurant.

Taken For Granted said...

It's grand to have a good sea food restaurant with a view. Like the sign.

Blog Archive