Followers

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Save Arthurs Seat


There's quite an uproar in my world at the moment about a proposal for a tip at Arthurs Seat
- the mountain just about my Dromana world.
Currently, it is a lake area in the old Pioneer Quarry on the Arthurs Seat escarpment.
Arthurs Seat in this area is a national park, a fire risk area.
Why would it be a good idea to create a tip in such an area?
So many in the community disagree with the proposal.
Streets are lined with Save Arthurs Seat signs and cars have signs like the one in the photo above.
More details of the crisis HERE and HERE.

a lovely lake
desired by selective minds
for death row




Linking to:
Signs, Signs

3 comments:

RedPat said...

I assume that a tip is a garbage dump! Terrible idea!!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

I need to find out what a tip is, but if you're against it, I am too))) . Sometimes we don't speak the same language at all!

Nonnie said...

I'm sorry, but I don't understand what a tip, in this instance, is. OMG! I just clicked on your link. I sincerely hope that this doesn't happen. Please keep us posted.

Blog Archive