This building in Main Street, Mornington was originally the Mechanics Institute - opened in 1885.
It included a free library + large entertainment hall seating up to 300 people.
Since 1940 it has been used as council offices.
More details on this building and others in Main Street HERE.
etching shapes of today
And on the "roof" of the doorway, an old philosopher's face quietly "watches"?
- for Song-Ography - James Taylor's Up On the Roof.
Shadow Shot Sunday 2