Followers

Sunday, March 3, 2019

stolen time...


Great to steal a little time before the demands of the day took control again...
This is atmospheric Cafe Jett, in Dromana, about 7am yesterday...
Cafe Jett is right opposite Dromana beach...
I decided to have a Saturday morning breakfast out for the first time in a very long time...
While my appetite was low, nevertheless, the experience was refreshing...


Not long after these photos were taken, quite a number of early risers drifted in...
Meanwhile, I was enjoying some poached eggs on sour dough + cappuccino...


2 comments:

William Kendall said...

I don't recall ever having poached eggs.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

You just described my favourite breakfast too Gemma, simple but oh so tasty, you really should steal some time more often ✨

Blog Archive