Followers

Monday, March 11, 2013

Flying Robot


Last weekend was the Victorian Labour Day long weekend.
And on that weekend, the Mornington Peninsula celebrated the annual Kite Festival at Rosebud by the beach.
The actual festival is on the Sunday.
But Saturday is a great day to get photos of the kites without jostling crowds
- because on Saturday the kite flyers take their kites for a test run.
That is when I took this photo.


Look Mum I've no wings
Just need some string and a breeze
And then I can fly


Linking to:
Monday Mellow Yellows


6 comments:

Al said...

What an interesting kite and a beautiful blue sky. Nice shot.

raf said...

Great fun! Kites have always been fun, but now it's even more interesting with so many styles, shapes and sizes :)









sounds

lina@home sweet home said...

Wow, that's super cool kite!
I guess it's my first time too see a robot kite :)

Fashion Momma said...

Flying kite is fun!

My entry.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Somehow a flying spaceman seems just right Gemma. Hope we see more of the balloons.

Liz said...

That's quite a novel kite!!

Blog Archive