Followers

Tuesday, November 5, 2019

may the wings of peace..........dona nobis pacem

For many years now I have been involved in Blog for Peace...
It is a story that must never end...
(And read Mimi's wonderful celebration of being who she is... I need trees...)
As many of you know, the last couple of years have been emotionally rugged for me,
dealing with a very ill man...
Early this year, he slipped away from me...
So my blogging has been at best sporadic and certainly very half-hearted...
I have felt not only continuously exhausted but lost...very lost...
But now, slowly, I am finding 
some purpose
some light
some glimpses of peace...


Today is Blog 4 Peace day
Below are previous postings on this day, on this blog...part of my ongoing tradition...


2015



2014


2013


There can never be
too much peace...






PAST GEMMA'S GREYSCALE TERRITORY BADGES


hashtag #blog4peace #blogblast4peace


Linking to:
Mimi Writes


4 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Love them all, we really need to get this done!

Sherry Blue Sky said...

Gemma, it is lovely to see you again. I am so sorry the last two years have been so difficult for you. Wishing you strength and some peace as you adjust to such a huge loss. Thank you for blogging for peace. Peace to you, my friend.

Mimi Lenox said...

Gemma - I did not know about your loss. Dealing with someone who is ill takes and toll on body and soul in so many ways. I am glad you are feeling somewhat more at peace these days. It will take however long it takes.

There is a calm peace in those waters on the peace globe. I thank you for sharing it with us. We are all connected.

Love and peace,
Mimi

P.S. It is so nice to see your previous peace globes. They paint a lovely picture of your journey as a peace blogger. Priceless.

William Kendall said...

I'm sorry for your loss.

Blog Archive