Followers

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

W is for weird...


W is for weird...
(Continuing my series on the Mornington Peninsula)

To me, the above photo, taken at the Enchanted Maze Garden, Arthurs Seat represents my idea of weird.

There is a classical like figure in the foreground.
Behind that is a hedge, with some creative topiary, which has been transformed into an intriguing mural.
And in the background is a frame of eucalypts.
That MUST be weird, but fascinating.


enigmatic scene
a mix of environments
and mixed emotions


Linking to: ABC Wednesday Round 12 - W is for weird

5 comments:

Roger Owen Green said...

Well, I don't think it's weird. I think it's WONDERFUL!

ROG, ABCW

Hildred said...

I like this, - I was sent an e-mail last night with as picture of three elephant topiaries - Dad, Mum and baby, - they would fit in here quite nicely.

Ann said...

Well I'm sure it took lots of work to achieve this grass mural. Very weird but good indeed.
Ann

Meghan said...

I have never seen a living mural like this one. Wow!

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

I don't like bust, I agree with you, it is weird.

Blog Archive