Followers

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Rough Seas Incoming

View of the coastal walkway near Dromana pier and some incoming rough waters of Port Phillip Bay

Like a bad hair day
Tangles and too much shampoo
Big teeth wait their turn

(Sorry! Bit of a bad haiku!
Just that those hitching posts/bollards seemed lined up like big comb teeth!
Had to include them somehow!
Too many coffees this morning methinks!)

Click HERE for other Outdoor Wednesday participants
Click HERE for other Water World Wednesday participants

9 comments:

Luna Miranda said...

your haiku made me smile.:p
must be a windy day.

Ebie said...

I could feel the wind overlapping with the waves!

Nice capture!

anemonen said...

Stunning I can hear the wind blowing.

Linda said...

Your haiku was perfect, I thought! The photo is very dramatic - powerful looking water!

Kim, USA said...

Oh my I bet it is cold too! Thanks for linking Water World Wednesday

Hootin Anni said...

Mmmmmmmmmmm, to me the sea, no matter if glass like smooth or rough and huge whitecaps...it's delicious to the eye.

EG CameraGirl said...

This photo makes me feel chilly even though the temperature is likely higher there than it is here right now. :)

Karen said...

I love the feel of sea spray on my face. Gorgeous shot!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

You really are having some rough weather over there. Ours will come soon enough I guess.

Blog Archive